Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wallpaper!!

This is really really really so cool I can't stand it!! Run to your neighborhood paint store -- one that also sells wallpapers. And ASK THEM IF YOU CAN HAVE THEIR DISCONTINUED WALLPAPER SAMPLE BOOKS!! I promise, you won't be dissappointed...!! I stopped in at the neighborhood Wellborn Paints a few weeks ago and they were thrilled to get rid of their books -- they needed room for their 2009 wallpapers. I walked away with 12 books!! The papers are gorgeous!! I love them! They're heavy, textured, and you can die cut them, emboss them, use them to layer, use them on chipboard, use them on scrapbook pages, etc. etc. And they're free!! FREE! Just think, you're recycling, you're saving money, you can't go wrong! Pleeese!! You gotta try them out!! And when you finally get your hands on a book (or two, or three!), you have to let me see the cards and projects you're making using them!! OK, deal?? :) p.s. DDC gals, betcha can you see the next challenge I'm hosting coming from a mile away LOL!!

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

So there it is - like the paper you used on the card you sent me! what a fun idea!

Have a wonderful Christmas Anne!

Jules said...

What a great idea!

Joanne Travis said...

You are too funny, I read the teeny little p.s. at the bottom.
I can't wait!! This will be fun. I'd better get to my Home Depot to see what they have before some other stamper beats me to it.
Excellent idea!!

JulieA said...

What a wonderful idea! I bet my Sherwin Williams down the hill has some to get rid of!

Joan Ervin said...

What a wonderful idea, Anne...leave it to you to come up with such an awesome challenge!!! I better go looking for wallpaper books now. Of course, I could always rip a little off my bathroom wall but I don't think my DH would understand!!! heeheehee