Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Workshop

Hi All,
Did my workshop for the ladies from my church and the Women's home last weekend. It went really well, and since all of them were first time stampers, they were very easy to please.
I kept the cards simple with minimal stamping and tried to use embelishments and simple "wow" techniques so they would feel good about what they came away with. And as much as I wanted to, I didn't drag out my heat gun to have them do embossing. Just thought I'd stick to the basics and hopefully get another chance to step it up some.
So here's the cards we made:
I didn't include a little treat bag that we made in this photo (I gave away the sample before I had a chance to photograph it), but you can see the ladies had lots to take home. I CASED the cute Santa Tags from Cindy's gallery (aka Mothermark) and the white cuttlebugged card in the back row from Irishlatte's gallery. I'm greatful for your inspiration ladies!!
TFL and Sweet dreams everyone!
Anne

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

How fun for these ladies - I bet they were just thrilled with these lovely cards - they look great Anne! I'm sure they went home very happy and very impressed with you!!!